1. Experiment With Different Weed Strains
2. Change Your Consumption Method
How you consume your cannabis can profoundly impact your high. Maybe you're an old-school joint lover or prefer the smooth hits from a bong. Either way, changing your method can amplify your high.
- Gravity Bongs: Gravity bongs are the way to go for a more concentrated hit. They force dense smoke into your lungs, guaranteeing a potent high. But be careful; this method isn't for beginners.
- Bongs: The water filtering process cools the smoke, allowing for larger, smoother hits and a more potent high.
- Vaporizers: Vaping is a healthier alternative and offers a more efficient way to consume THC without burning off the psychoactive components.
- Pipes: Pipes are classic for a reason. You're getting a pure hit every time with no filtration process to potentially trap THC.
- Edibles: Edibles offer a different kind of high, as your body processes them differently from smoking or vaping. This alternative could be the key to enhancing your high.
3. Switch Up Your Routine
4. Try Working Out Before You Get High
Physical exercise can work wonders for your cannabis experience. A good workout releases endorphins, the body's natural feel-good chemicals, which can lay the groundwork for an enhanced high. Plus, it's a great motivation to hit the gym!
5. Grind Your Weed
Grinding your weed is a simple way to get more out of your stash. A good grinder ensures an even burn, which means a consistent and better high. Plus, grinders leave you with a kief, a powdery THC-rich residue you can sprinkle on your bowl for an extra kick. Check out our grinder collection for options that will help you get the most out of your weed.
6. Try Some Mangoes
7. Master Your Inhalation Technique
8. Take a Tolerance Break
If you've been smoking regularly and find that your high isn't what it used to be, it might be time for a "tolerance break". Taking a break allows your body to reset its tolerance levels, making your next high much more potent. It might seem counterintuitive, but sometimes less is more.
We hope these tips help you get more high the next time you light up. Everyone's body reacts differently to cannabis, so it's all about finding what works best for you. Happy blazing!