Get more bang for your buck with our most powerful Isolate Tincture yet! 5000mg of 99% pure CBD means a little bit goes a long way. A few drops from the easy-to-use tincture bottle, and you have your daily CBD! You’ll always be stocked up with 167mg per serving of this powerful tincture. Over twice the CBD content of our 2500mg Isolate Tincture, go for the gold and save some cash, too.
CBD Isolate Oil Tinctures are a great way to incorporate 99% pure CBD into your daily routine! These convenient 30mL tinctures are perfect for any CBD consumer looking to reap all of the benefits of CBD with 0.0% THC.
CBDistillery™’s Isolate CBD Oil Tinctures harness the power of pure CBD! CBD Isolate Oil Tinctures include 0.0% THC. When you use CBDistillery™ CBD Isolate Oil Tinctures, you can be assured you’re using the highest quality CBD on the market. All CBDistillery™ products are third-party lab-tested to ensure the highest quality and consistent dosing.
CBDistillery™ products are made using U.S. Hemp Authority-certified non-GMO industrial hemp grown in the USA using natural farming practices.
Ingredients: Fractionated Coconut Oil (MCT) and Cannabidiol (CBD) from Hemp Extract (Aerial Parts)
How To Use
• CBD oil tinctures are very convenient and easy to use! Simply apply your desired dosage and hold under the tongue for 10-20 seconds before swallowing.
• Get creative and add CBD oil to your favorite drinks!
• Adjust dose as needed, individual results may vary.
• The recommended dosage of CBD is 30-60mg daily. For best results, it is recommended that you start with 5-10 mg of CBD, wait 3-4 hours, and increase as necessary to achieve desired effects.
• For individual recommendations on CBD dosages, check with your physician or healthcare provider.
• Available in a variety of different strengths: 8mg / 17mg / 33mg / 83mg / 167mg
• Convenient and portable 30 mL tincture bottle
• Contains 0.0% THC
• Abundant in fatty acid Omega 3, B complex vitamins, and all 20 essential amino acids
• Sourced from non-GMO industrial hemp grown in the USA through natural farming practices